Sunday, April 05, 2009

Off Schedule

So much for committment. Knitting on Cassidy has been slim. I did get the right front cast on and started but that's been about all. There's too much going on. Yard work, housework, spring cleaning and getting all the winter duds put away. All that and a very distracting pair of Monkey socks.


The rest of the additional Kauni EQ I order from Knit-Purl arrived yesterday. They called to let me know it was on the way and that they were winding it since it came in hanks instead of skeins. There is one large 250 gm ball and a smaller 134 gm ball. This color is also destined for a sweater.



Two more days and the basketball blitz will be over. This has been a great year for basketball. Most of the games have gone down to the wire and kept you on the edge of your seat. I hope the games on Monday and Tuesday will be as exciting. The two women's games that were on today were both blowouts. Things will be back to normal on Wednesday and the knitting schedule will resume.

1 comment:

Monika said...

I've just finished Cookie A's Mai-Lei socks. Now I'm sucked into sock knitting again. Spring cleaning, gardening, but no watching sports for me. Right now, it's raining and snowing at the same time. I like Kauni yarn, it's so rustic.