Sunday, July 27, 2008

SOS08 2nd Pair

I finished the second of four pairs of socks for SOS08. These are basic toe-up socks with a short-row heel.


Specs:

Yarn: Online Supersocke Fun Color
Needles: 1 & 2 US Inox dpn's
Size: Women's 10
Stitches: 68 with 1x1 rib

I figured out my problem with the Viola sweater. For some reason I stopped the armholes way too short. It had to have been a brain fart but now I'm back on track with the front finished and working on the back.


I'll be searching for the next project patterns from either the Ralvery queue or the spreadsheet project list. At this time I'm still undecided about the next socks and the yarn for them. I want to do something a little complicated but portable. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

cici said...

yay on 2nd sock.. I did easy for my 2nd too. I was glad to get it over, now i want some pretty. I can't decide either, I have swatched a few and can't make up my mind. I wa thinking about Falling leaves like you did. My sis is doing that one. Other choice I am thinking about is Jenny Wren

Monika said...

Nice socks! I like the stitch pattren of your top, really nice. Sometimes it's hard to decide, which socks to knit, just too many options out there! Have you tried one of your Cookie's patterns yet? O.K. they might not be a good portable project, but maybe her Monkey socks are? Everybody says they are easy and great to knit.

Deborah said...

the tank is truly lovely. I've put on weight so i'll have to stop making tanks for a while - back to shawls...

kathy b said...

Viola is so lovely Beverly. You are such an amazing knitter. Portable project, well How big is your project bag!