Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A-Maze-Ing


The Maze socks are finished. This is a beautiful pair of socks which will probably never see the knitting needles again. At least not in a size 12. I consider this my sock "tour de force". They haven't been blocked yet, I'll do that tonight and they will definitely not be blocked on the sock blockers. I discovered that they are way to big for even the largest size! I had my brother try them on after the first foot was finished and they were just a little too long, so I knitted the second one a half-inch shorter and frogged the first one to match. Sometimes it's good to know what you're getting for Xmas and he can't wait to wear them. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Calvin said...

The socks turned out great. You're such a wonderful knitter. I'd be lucky just to successfully finish a pair in ONE color with just ribbing and stockinette.

Anonymous said...

What a great pair of socks -- lucky big-footed brother!