Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I've Succumbed!!!

After a year of blog surfing and trolling the various knitalongs, I've finally given in and joined one. Am I conforming? Does this have anything to do with the fact that I've already knitted 1 1/2 pairs of mitten for Xmas? More likely it's that the fickle finger of fate has finally tapped me on the shoulder.

On one of many sleepless nights recently, I was reading a back issue of Interweave of Knits and came across an article on gloves. The next day while I was blog surfing I came across a mention of this knitalong and curiosity has gotten the best of me. I still haven't decided on the yarn, the pattern or the style. One thing is for sure, the yarn will come out of the stash.

In the meantime, I'm too busy playing with my new toys, a fullsize notebook and a Palm T|X. Hopefully, I won't spend too much time moving stuff from the other PC to get this done even though fate has intervened again and killed the monitor on my old PC before I could even get started setting up the new one. As long as I can get my knitting database I'll be happy. After all, it's all about the knitting baby!!!

No comments: