Thursday, August 27, 2009

Vilai

I've finished what I believe is my favorite pair of socks to date. Of course they are from Sock Innovation by Cookie A since that is where most of the socks I've knitted lately come from.



Specs:
Pattern: Vilai from Sock Innovation by Cookie A
Yarn: Dream in Color Smooshy Absolute Magenta
Needles: 1 / 2.5 mm dpn's
Size: 9.5
Started: August 17, 2009 - Finished: August 26, 2009

The hardest part of this sock was the cable crossing which required 2 cable needles. After the first one I understood the directions and it wasn't that difficult. This pattern is not as difficult as it looks and I enjoyed the challenge. It never got boring and as each row is different. I did have to pay attention to the chart until I got each new section established. I wouldn't recommend it for a beginner.

No comments: