Saturday, July 10, 2004

FIRE!!!

Back in the day, the Ohio Players had a hit song called "FIRE". No one's got me "burning", but this heat sure does. I thought I was going to get some dyeing done today but it's just too freakin' hot. You know what heat I'm talking about. The kinda heat that takes your breath away. Don't you just love AC. I sure do and to think for 3 years I rode around in my Honda without AC and it didn't bother me a bit. At least not until I bought another car with working AC.

"Easy on the Go" is almost complete. I've posted a pic of the blocking in progress. I love this Idena Cotton Lux. It feels great, knits beautifully and blocks great. One word of caution. It bleeds. Bleeds like a stuck pig. I now have a lovely pair of teal stained bamboo needles. The fading has been reduced significantly by washing, but beware!!!

I'm about halfway through the "Triangle Square Shawl". Mom will be proud. This is turning out to be a great first shawl. Of course I had my doubts when I ended up frogging 3 times, but now. What joy! What bliss! This addled brain does remember things.

It's a Lifetime, Sci-Fi, TLC saturday, so back to the couch and the needles.

No comments: