Thursday, January 27, 2011

Inky Dinky

I've said it before but it deserves repeating. I Love Knitting Baby Sweaters!

My latest baby gift is for Ellie the daughter of one of our guild's co-presidents.




Specs:

Pattern: Inky Dinky from Knitspot.
Yarn: Sirdar Snuggly DK
Needles: 3 & 4 Colonial Rosewood
Size: 18 Months (because I never make a true "baby" size)
Started: January 15, 2011 Finished: January 22, 2011

This pattern is perfect. No mods or adjustments needed. I will be making two more of these for two other special girls in my life.

4 comments:

Monika said...

So very cute!

Chelette said...

I love it! the color is great

kathy b said...

Oh my gosh you finsihed it already? YOu are genius. IT is even cuter in pink than the instruction image in green. Lovely. So glad to hear the pattern was impeccable. Refreshing to hear it

Vera said...

That is way cute.