Thursday, April 27, 2006

A view from the back

Before I forget, a photo of the completed Peri's Parasol Pullover.


A Y-404,aka Gisha, progress photo. There's not much difference between the front and the back except for the neck shaping. I'm shaping the armholes on the front and should have it completed tomorrow. As seems to be the case more often than not lately, I was fearful that I wouldn't have enough yarn to finish the sleeves. This yarn is discontinued and has been marinating about four years. I wouldn't hold out any hope of finding extra, so I've worked out a contigency plan just in case.


The view from the back of our house when I got home Tuesday. Inside it sounded like prehistoric hornets were attacking the house and when I changed my clothes and went around back I found out why. They finally started and the rain comes.


The view from the back today. We have several types of lilies in beds around the house. These are the first to bloom and should put on quite a show this weekend. The color is more of a deep burgundy and not quite as red. There are also peach and yellow lilies in this bed. I don't see any buds and the other plants are much smaller. I hope they'll bloom before it gets too hot.

No comments: