Thursday, March 03, 2011

Ziprelaxagon

Today I get to post the socks I test knitted. Yippee!!!





Specs:

Pattern: Ziprelaxagon by Kirsten Hall aka Spindleknitter on Ravelry
Yarn: Galesart Sock Moldy Pumpkin
Needles; 1 US and 3 US Knit Picks
Size: Medium
Knitted: January 1 - February 19, 2011

I test knitted these for Kirsten Hall designer of the cover socks on Think Outside the Sox and the Drip Candle Socks I am currently knitting. This is a challenging pattern but well worth the effort and had a lot of fun knitting it. If you're like me the second sock will be a breeze.

I will definitely make these longer the next time. They are the perfect length for my mother who prefers her legs shorter. I have enough left to lengthen them so I will eventually get around to doing that.

4 comments:

Monika said...

These socks look fabulous! I don't think I'd have the patience to knit them though.

kathy b said...

Oh Bev

THese socks are amazing. WOW. I love the look.

Vera said...

Those are pretty cool.

CarmiƱa said...

Beautiful work