Blocking is in full force and the sweater will probably take a few days to dry. I'm still on the fence about the zipper. I thought about widening the front bands and adding buttons. The sleeves grew more than I expected with blocking and since I added an additional 1 1/2" I'm hoping that they aren't too long.
It's getting cold again so I'm crossing my fingers, eyes and toes in the hope that this cold snap won't blow over before I get to wear it.
Pumpkin has been rescued from the unfinished basket and has some nice sleevage going on. I've been trying to visually adjust to seeing these very short arms on a sweater that has a disproportinately long body. The only knitting remaining is the hood so I should have another FO by the weekend.
There's been a little stash enhancement over the past 2 weeks due to the lys' inventory sale.
I'm undecided about the last three. I'm contemplating using the knitting machine to knit the cottons now that I've gotten re-acquainted with some of the functions and accessories.
I also picked up Knitting Nature by Nora Gaughan. It's a wonderful book and I can't help thumbing through it and marveling at some of the designs. Much to my disappointment it is loaded with errors. Here's a link to some of the errata Knitting Nature Knit-Aong errata.