The second sleeve of Rachel was completed on Monday. Woo hoo!! I'm putting off blocking until the week mom goes to Reno. With all the dust and stuff going on at the moment it's best to wait until they take a break for that week.
Today I ripped the Corded Rib socks back to the toe. Hard as I tried, I couldn't stand the neon green traveling stripe that developed. The more it moved the less I liked it. When I started the gusset shaping things got even uglier.
Since I haven't been able to knit much for the past few days, exacerbation of the shoulder and neck issues again, I turned this .....
Even though it was a first prize winner at our State Fair in 2004, I'd outgrown it and was never really pleased with the fit. I'm not sure how many skeins of Silky Wool was used. It'll go in the stash for now while I figure out what to do with it. My next sweater project is Tilia by Elsebeth Lavold in Hempathy.
In the meantime, the drywall, mudding and ceiling are finished. They'll put in the doors and moulding next week. I think I've decided on a shade of gold for the craft room. I don't want a color that is too bright or too dark. We won't be using it anytime soon, it's going to be part of our living quarters while we have work done in the original part of the house, so I still have a few months to plan the set-up for the space.