Monday, October 11, 2004

It's Official!!!

Wow! Didn't realize it's almost been a month since I last blogged. I've been busy knitting and finishing entries for the fair. At long last the wait is over and the results are in. I won "Most Perfect Specimen Knitting" for a modular purse. I thought the shawl would have taken that prize. In addition to winning the big prize, I also won 3 first place and 2 second place ribbons. Woo Hoo!!!

Today I'll be demoing along with several other Palmetto Purlers at the SC State Fair. This is my second year entering and doing the demo. I'll try to get some good pictures to post. Do I feel validated for all the time I spend knitting? You bet!!! Now to get all the Christmas goodies made and finish Master Knitting Level II. Tempest fugit!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Beverly, we are really proud of your wins at the Fair! Donald and I have both decided we will never enter anything if we know you are! ;-) We couldn't stand the humiliation. he he!