Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I Wish It Were Raining Men!!!!

We've been inundated with thunderstorms. No! Deluges is the correct word. Although, it does make great weather for knitting and spinning and the flowers are gorgeous.

Ever heard of "the curse of the boyfriend sweater"? I've got the curse of the sock. I've frogged the cloverleaf sock from the Six Sox Knit-Along 3 times. Yes, I said 3. That's not suprising, since I've knitted over a dozen pairs and have yet to make one that actually fits me. In the next life, I want size 7 1/2 feet.

There is some consolation. The lace cardigan from Vogue Knitting - Summer 2004 is turning out beautifully. It's about 2/3 finished. Maybe, just maybe, I'll have it finished in July. Let's see. The back is almost done, shape the left side, knit 2 sleeves. It's possible. Highly possible, but only if I don't start something else.

No comments: